Sunday, October 30, 2005

Dried Pork Buns == BAD

So I've developed a love for roast pork buns. I tried them for the first time recently and fell in love.

Anyway, I was in Chinatown last night and looked everywhere for roast pork buns. I found a "bakery" that had them and went in to order some when "Dried Pork Buns" caught my eye. I thought they would be tasty jerky-like pork buns, roasted and then crisped.

BUT I WAS WRONG! It turns out that a Dried Pork Bun is something like a Donut with shavings of dried pork jerky sprinkled on it. It is absolutely DISGUSTING. Do not make the mistake of ordering one!

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger GC said...

Those dried pork shavings are actually pretty good if you eat them with plain Chinese buns. The bakeries in Chinatown tend to pair them with sweet rolls and mayo. Those are the yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home