Sunday, August 27, 2006

Aggresive TV Adverising = I'll just steal your TV shows.

I recently sent this to Bravo TV. How many of you agree with my sentiment?

I like Project Runway. It's a great reality show, because its not about who can do the stupidest stunts, but rather who can be the most intelligent/creative.

There's one problem though; your annoying in-show advertising. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE STUPID ANIMATED KICKBOXING WOMEN WHEN I AM WATCHING CLOTHES BEING PARADED DOWN THE RUNWAY.

Do I sound angry? Well, I'm not. I'm annoyed. I'm sending you this message so that you reconsider your overly aggresive advertising practices and keep (at least) this viewer.

One more thing; You're not as bad as USA Network when it comes to boosting the volume on commercials. I don't watch ANY commercials on that network, because they are so intolerably loud. I have to mute the TV and walk away, or record live TV on my DVR and come and watch the shows later.

I understand that commercials & advertising are how you make your money. I like your shows. I loved West Wing, and I am willing to watch the commercials. But don't make it such a grueling experience. I'll turn the TV off and go browse the web, or maybe play WOW.

Worse, I'll download episodes of your show on Bittorrent. No commercials there at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home